TAPPAHANNOCK JUNIOR ACADEMY (TJA) 50TH ANNIVERSARY
2016, Tappahannock Junior Academy (TJA) is celebrating its 50th Anniversary!
TJA Alumni Page - Pizza Hut Fund Raiser: Fri, April 29, 2016
If you would like to help with planning and preparations, please give us a call at 804-443-5076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please let us know if you are planning to attend. Email or fill out the RSVP form. Fill out the Online RSVP form here.
Here is a brief hotel accommodation list.
Please mail or email your written memories, pictures or video clips.
April 30 to May 1, 2016 - TJA Alumni Weekend and 50th Anniversary
Here is the itinerary:
Friday, April 29
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Light Refreshments, courtesy of TJA Home and School
- Get reacquainted with your former students and classmates
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm - Vespers: singing and sharing
Saturday, April 30, 2016
- 10:00 am - Sabbath School
- 11:00 am - Church Service
- Grant Wolters, former principal, Speaker
- Offertory by current TJA bell students
- Special music by current TJA students and any alumni who wish to join
- 1:30 pm (approx.) - Potluck Lunch
- Menu: Haystacks
- 2:30 pm (approx.) - Free Time
- Get together with friends
- Do whatever you want
- 7:30 pm - Fund Raising Banquet and Talent Show - Reservations: Online - PDF form
- 8:00 pm - Silent Auction Begins
- Talent show by former and/or current TJA students
Sunday, May 1, 2016
- 12:30 pm - Cookout
- Bring something to grill and a dish to share
- 1:30 pm (approx.) - Softball Game
Read the 50th Anniversary letter being mailed out.
Additional links on this topic:
Banquet Reservation Reservation form for the TJA 50th anniversary alumni weekend